Thursday, August 14, 2008

Best time of year for massive and immediate action

The celebration was wonderful. What can I say more. Every year I think it can't get any better and every year it gets so much better! And next year we are on our way to Disneyland (ahem, I mean Anaheim, California!) I loved Disneyland as a kid, we took our children there often as they were growing up, and now I'm looking forward to going with a bunch of you! Start planning now. It will be the best celebration ever.

Why does the company call it Celebration instead of convention or conference? In my opinion, it is because every year there are several hundred thousand new people who have successfully used this incredible product to change their lives for the better. Isn't that a great reason to celebrate?

Do you notice the little box with every order where you can add $1 to help a charity that helps abused children? Our company has already raised over $1 million this year for that charity. That's an amazing reason to celebrate!

I assume by now you have been to your website and discovered the new products and new tools. Best of all, there are new videos. You can watch them all on your website so check them out!

The reason I have missed a week of blogging is that I have been out taking massive and immediate action. This is the best time of the year to enroll people. There are new things to talk about, summer vacations are about over, people are thinking about earning another $1000 for Christmas money, the kids are going back to school leaving parents a little more time for themselves, a few pounds start to creep on as the weather cools down, etc, etc, etc.

I know someone who starts now ordering our wonderful hand and body lotion for everyone on her Christmas list. The chocolates will make a nice gift but I suggest waiting a few month before stocking up. As with all fine chocolate it will get a little whitish with age.

How many people can you share the gift of health and wealth with this week? What if you enrolled one person every week between now and Christmas? Your business would be very strong going into the new year. Let's do it!

No comments: