Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving week calls

I was away from my own computer during the Thanksgiving week. I tried to post from my daughter's but found that even though I started on this blog, when I went to publish my post it showed up on HER blog. Thank heavens I knew how to delete a post! All of her friends would have thought she was kind of strange.

So here are all of the calls from that week. They mainly focused on how to keep your cool when family members tried to bait you about being in network marketing. Also, one day during the victories a woman shared that she does little black dress parties where they return a month later wearing the same dress and show everyone how big that dress is on them now. It is possible to even do that same thing for a year, continuing to wear the same dress as you shrink more and more every month. Men can do a black belt party--same idea.

Nov. 23 http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/WGWccrqL
Nov. 24 http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/W9pyDG1L
Nov. 25 http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/WdFSfDnr
Nov. 27 http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/WjbgcT0r

Enjoy!

No comments: