Tuesday, March 13, 2007

All in one scoop!

How many of you add fruit to your shakes? I do for sure. I have always broken up bananas into one inch pieces and frozen them, then added them two at a time to my shake whether chocolate or vanilla. I like the texture.

And then sometimes I add frozen strawberries, or frozen blueberries, or frozen peaches. I have added chopped up fresh apples or peaches. Yum, yum. The downside is that by adding those fruit I am added extra calories and carbohydrates.

In an effort to comply with company wishes, I will not name the product I am talking about today. For those of you in my business you will recognize it instantly. If you are not in our business you will find my email address in my profile.

The concentrated fruit juice powder has over 30 fruit, plus enzymes, flax seed, stevia, of course the organic minerals, and many other great ingredients. All the flavor, all the phytonutrients and just 30 calories! Plus it has less than 5 grams of carbohydrates.

There are whole businesses built on single ingredients in this powder. It contains noni, mangosteen, wolfberry (gogi), and acai berry. Each of those is the major ingredient in other "miracle" juices.

As a funny aside, I had a woman call me wanting me to join her new company that has one product--a juice made from acai berries. I said, "Oh, the acai berries are so high in anti-oxidants! This is great. What else is in the juice." She told me one or two other juices and I said, "And what else is in the juice?"

"Why, that's all," she said. Then I told her that we had a product that had all of that and so much more. Let's not take this product for granted. If other people can get great results from one or two ingredients, think what we can do with all of them!

The next time you are hungry for a fruity shake, open your cannister of the powdered fruit juice and enjoy. Your body will thank you.

No comments: