Thursday, March 1, 2007

Those you enroll-- how much do they need you?

One of our partners just asked if it was necessary to stay in touch with those we personally enroll. Some people like Jimmy Smith enroll a lot of people. How can they possibly stay in touch? I don't really know. But here's what I have learned the hard way.

When you enroll someone you need to stay in touch. Not every day by any means, but once a week. At first it may be more frequent. If they decide they don't want to do the business then back off to once a month.

If I had followed my own advice here I would undoubtedly have more active than I do. It just seems like if someone has had a good experience with a product they will naturally keep buying it. If they want help building a business they will ask for help. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

Keeping in touch is just as simple as calling and saying "I was just thinking about you and thought I'd give you a call to see how you are doing." The call can be 3 minutes long and it has done a world of good.

Picking up the phone says that you care. Do it. Just do it.

No comments: