Saturday, February 24, 2007

They should, he should, you should, I should

I think the word SHOULD should be removed from the English language. Oops. I guess I couldn't have written that last sentence without it. But, it would be nice if we could eliminate it as much as possible.

For instance, "the company SHOULD let let personal sponsorships roll up if the original sponsor drops out."

Well, yes, that would be nice. But it is out of our control. It doesn't do any good to complain to each other. If we get a chance or make a chance to talk to one of the founders then we might express our opinion on the subject. But otherwise it just brings in a negative spirit to bring it up.

This holds true for talking about our upline. Or our spouse. Or our boss. Or our friends. There is only one person that we can have any true control over and that is our self.

But do we need to start with the "shoulds" even on our self? All that really does is heap on the guilt and self-doubt. Let's all resolve to take one day at a time. During the day we will ask ourselves frequently "what's the most important thing I need to be doing in my business right now?" Then do that one thing and congratulate ourselves for doing it. Then ask the question again and do the next thing and congratulate ourselves. Repeat the cycle as often as you can.

That builds self confidence. Self confidence makes us feel good and sets in motion the law of attraction. That SHOULD make us all feel better!

No comments: