Sunday, February 18, 2007

Cleanse Lifestyle

Today is a cleanse day for me. That means that for one day I am living on the cleansing juice, the snacks and the accelerators. And LOTS of water. Probably an apple too. I usually add an apple.

The web address for this blog is cleanselifestyle. That's because cleansing is a lifestyle. It can be a one time thing you do right before a big class reunion or wedding. But why not make it a lifestyle? How hard is it to do a 9 day cleanse once every 3 months and an occasional day of cleansing when you start to feel sluggish?

How hard is it to maintain that wonderful feeling by having a shake every morning for breakfast and an ounce of the maintenance mineral drink?

Give me this lifestyle any day. It sure beats the "frequent trips to the doctor" lifestyle. Or the "I'll just take another prescription with all its side effects" lifestyle.

In the last blog I talked about my Grandma. She died at age 94. She was not on any prescriptions. She took care of her body all her life by eating right and exercising and taking supplements. What a great lifestyle! Too bad she didn't have our advanced cleansing system or she could have lived to be over 100!

No comments: