Friday, April 18, 2008

Residual income

Ah, residual income. You hear that term a lot in network marketing. It means that you do the work once and then continue to get paid on that work as long as the person you with whom you shared the business keeps ordering products. It is similar to writing a book and then getting paid a portion of the price every time someone buys your book.

This week my husband and I have been on vacation. I did a few 3 way calls and a few conference calls. But mostly I just played with my grandchildren.

And I got paid. I just checked my cycles for this week and they are actually higher than last week when I was working.

There will be a time when we can live like this all the time. Doesn't it sound wonderful!

What does it take to create residual income? Just being consistent and persistent. Continue to share what we love-- the products and the business opportunity. Continue to change people's lives for the better. Continue to show people how they, too, can make a residual income by sharing what they love.

As a side note, as we were driving home for several hours today we played the grateful game. What you do is take turns saying one thing you are grateful for until you are both out of ideas. At the top of my list was my contact with my friends I have made in this business and also the life-changing products that have turned back the hands of time for both of us.

We played another game but I think I'll write a whole post about that tomorrow. Meanwhile, whether you are in our group or not just know that we are grateful for our association with you. We're also very grateful for residual income!

No comments: