I did it! Here I am nearly 60 years old and for the very first time in my life I ran a 10K race. And, I came in first in my age group catagory. Of course, there were no other women ages 50 to 60, so of course I was first. :}
I learned a lot of things by doing this race. The most obvious thing was that my speed increased because I was running with other people. I normally do an 11 minute mile but I finished more than 6 miles averaging 10 minute miles while going up and down several hills!! Because I was surrounded by people who were running faster than I normally do, I just stepped it up.
That is the power of a team. Surround yourself with people who are putting in the time and doing what they need to do to make this business work. Check in with them often. Be accountable to them.
My business grows as I increase the number of people I talk with on a daily basis and then follow up with. If I report that number to someone my business grows.
As Jimmy the butcher always says, get a dream, FORM A TEAM, go to work. Form a team with your upline or sponsor people of your own and form a team with them. It will pay you big time.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment