Today I heard someone say that we need to have a vision of how we would like our life to be. Then we need long term and short term goals to get there.
The shortest term goal is based on what I need to do right now, this minute.
Long term goals are based on various steps to reach your vision.
So what does it look like? Yesterday I was asked to write up what my perfect day would be like. In the past when I have done this exercise I have flown to various spots and have crammed far more into my imaginary 24 hour period than I could have ever really done. This time I thought about what I would like a normal day to look like if time and money were no obstacle. It was a great experience. I would highly recommend typing up your perfect day and then reading it often. It felt believable.
Assuming that those of you who are reading this are in the same business that I am in, I would hope that part of your steps to your long term goal would be to reach various golden circle ranks.
Because I am currently a one star golden circle, my next major goal is to reach two star. This is what that looks like. I need 20 cycles a week. That means I need 12,000 BV on one side and 6,000 BV on the other side for the week.
Do you know how your BV will need to be when you reach your next goal? Find out. Print it out and post it all over your house. You must know what you are shooting for.
Visualize. Visualize. Take the necessary steps and Realize.
Friday, April 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment