Do you remember Alexander the Good from history? You know, he was that really nice guy that was always helping everyone.
You don't remember him? Me either actually.
Now Alexander the Great is someone that is hard to forget. Why? Because he was GREAT. He did great things.
So what does it take to go from good to great? Do you have to conquer half the known world? Oh, no. Do you have to do twice as much as you are doing now? Nope.
There is a book called Good to Great by Jim Collins. It is about good businesses that rise to the top. Not all of the book is applicable to just anyone, but a lot of it is.
Mr. Collins feels that the step from good to great is often just a razor's edge ahead of the ordinary. Ask yourself, "What one little thing can I do to improve my performance?" This could be in any area. Because this is a network marketing training site we will apply it to building a NWM business.
As you evaluate your business and ask yourself that question over and over ideas will begin to flow. Follow your hunches. Go from good to great.
I used to have a friend that always ended conversations by saying, "don't let your good get in the way of your great." I had no idea what he was talking about. I finally get it!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment