On October 1st my husband and I went to the Enlightened Circle Training. It was awesome. One of the things I learned at that training was that in order to help others step into their power as leaders, I needed to back off on certain activities. So, we stopped our Wednesday evening team calls and I quit writing this blog.
It has been an interesting experiment as some people have stepped up to the plate and grabbed hold of leadership for their own groups, and others have faded away.
I have determined, though, that I will once again start up this blog, as it is more for me than anyone else. It doesn't take a great deal of time, and I can use it to put down my thoughts for my future reference.
So, I'm back. If you want to check in from time to time I'd love to have you visit. By the way, I'd love to have you comment as well, if you are so inclined. You can leave your comments here or email me directly.
My greatest desire is to help YOU to step into your power and become the very best you that you can become. In the process I will help myself grow also. As you know, network marketing is more about self-improvement than anything else. It is a self-improvement course with a pay plan attached. How great is that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment