Do you want to increase your network marketing income? Then you must increase your outgo.
Your outgo? What is that?
There are things you do to create your networking income. Maybe it is home parties. Maybe it is mailing postcards. Maybe it is greeting strangers and handing out CDs. Maybe it is calling leads.
Whatever you do, if you want your income to increase you must do more of what you do to create the income. How do you know if you have increased your outgo?
Keep track. Chart your progress.
I challenge you and I challenge me to keep a daily journal for the next 30 days to track our outgo. How can we know if we have doubled our efforts if we do not know exactly what our efforts were previously?
Let me know how you do. I will also report back to you. I use many methods to get my message in front of people. I will track my efforts and then increase them. I hope you do too. Let's go to our annual convention in August knowing that we have given this business our best efforts!
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment