I just logged on and see that my last blog never appeared! I wonder what happened to it. I can't even remember what I wrote about now.
So, I will just have to move on to the next subject. Where did the fat go? Will it come back? Every other time I lose weight it just comes back when I stop dieting. Will that happen with this?
Do you hear these questions and comments all the time?
Here's a few things I have learned. Most diets rely on cutting calories. Often what you lose is lean muscle, not the fat. Then when the will power fades and you are starving to death you eat everything in sight and gain.........fat. Now you might weigh the same as before, but you have more fat and less muscle.
The more muscle you have the higher your metabolism. If you have been on yo-yo diets all of your life you have lost a lot of muscle and gained a lot of fat. You eat smaller portions but your slow metabolism just can't use it efficiently.
This new nutritional cleansing lifestyle is different!! The cleansing actually does release fat and the good nutrition builds muscle. Sometimes the pounds don't vary much, but you will find that you are using your food more efficiently. You have boosted your metabolism! That makes it easier to keep it off.
I have never seen any other program where hundreds of thousands of people have been able to reduce pounds and inches and keep them off for several years. In my case, four years.
Doesn't it make sense to keep using these products? Lean for life is the way to be!
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment