Thursday, July 12, 2007

Be a Possibility Thinker, not a Probability Thinker

I don't know where I first heard the term possibility thinker, but I liked it immediately. I want to be surrounded by possibility thinkers. I want to be one myself.

A possibility thinker thinks outside the box. I saw a bumper sticker yesterday that said Reality is for people with no Imagination! Well, possibility thinkers have imagination.

Probability thinkers say, " the last 5 people I enrolled only bought product for 6 months and then dropped out. This person that I'm enrolling now will probably drop out too." You see, probability thinkers base their conclusions on what has happened in the past. They are stuck in what they see as reality. They don't know that imagination can change their reality.

I have been reading You Were Born Rich by Bob Proctor. On page 60 it says:

"Philip Nacola, a minister in Santa Anna, California, preached a sermon on a similar idea one Sunday, that I was fortunate enough to hear when I was living there. He said, 'Keep your mind on a higher image rather than a lower concern.' I realize that is not always an easy thing to do, but it sure pays great dividends for the person who develops the mental strength to do it, and that is what it takes--mental strength. Build your image [of yourself being successful] and develop the mental strentgh to hold it."

Please, don't judge your future by your past. Go out a create a better future! Become a possibility thinker.

No comments: