Sunday, August 26, 2007

Are we having fun yet?

On the Saturday corporate call the speaker said she has two business rules. The first one is to have fun doing the business.

It made me think. How much fun am I creating? I'm pretty much a girl with a To Do list. I'll have to add "have fun" to my list so I can check it off. :} Just kidding.

I picked up this eBay listing from my daughter. It is the most hilarious entry I have ever read. If you choose to read it remember that at one time I had 7 children of my own in this house. Perhaps that makes this funnier to me than to you, but I think you all will get a good laugh from this.

&item=130144061675">&item=130144061675">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675>&item=130144061675

Yeah, I think laughter is the best medicine after all!

1 comment:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I was rolling when I read this. Absolutely hilarious. But maybe that's because I was one of the 7...