Continuing on in the same thought pattern as last week, I have been thinking about what are the benefits of our products. (You may notice that I am trying really hard to not say a company name or product names, but I assume that if you are reading this you know what company and products I am talking about.)
I had someone ask this week, "Why would someone want to try our products if they don't need to lose weight?"
Well, here's a short list. I'm sure you can think of more.
People have reported:
- Cobwebs gone from their brains
- More energy
- Appetite under control
- Elevation of mood-- simply feeling happier
- Elimination of yeast infections
- Stronger hair and nails
- Sleeping better
- Ability to handle stress better
- Toenail fungus improved (but I have not heard of total elimination, have you?)
- Calming of unruly children
- Building of lean muscle
- Allergy relief (why did I think of this so far down the list? It's what attracted us first!)
- Relief from pain in joints
- Relief from acid reflux
- Ability to lessen medications for blood sugar disorders
- Normalizing of blood pressure (either high or low)
- Increased ability to absorb nutrients from food
- The protein shake extemely beneficial to pregnant and nursing mothers (do the words perfect placenta excite anyone?)
- Better liver profile
- Lowering of bad cholesterol
- Overcoming sleep apnea (who wants to go to bed with a machine?)
- Relief from irritable bowel syndrome
- Elimination of parasites (nice name for worms--UGH)
Ok, I'm sure there are other things but that's a pretty good list. Who wouldn't want to get rid of a life time of junk stuffed into the cells and organs of their body?
And I'm always struck by this statement. "For every 5 pounds of extra weight your body is carrying, your heart has to pump your blood the distance equivalant of to the moon and back every 6 months."
Coming from a family with a history of heart disease, that really hit home with me.
Man, there are plenty of benefits for every person on earth to want to give this product a try! Let's spread the word!
2 comments:
It's quick and easy (but still feels good) for those days you just don't want to think about what you're having for lunch [or breakfast or dinner].
The packets are very portable for work. (While you can use a fork to mix it, I actually kept a mug and small stick blender in my desk. Easy to clean, small enough to store.)
Bars are good to have in your purse if you're out running errands during your body's "meal time".
It's something a teenager can quickly fix and drink before rushing out the door to school. Much better than leaving without eating (or getting something from the vending machine at school) because they didn't have time.
Thanks silly marie, I didn't think about the ease of using the products benefits.
By the way I forgot to mention an important physical benefit--
The daily mineral drink usually relieves menopausal symptoms!! For some women this is more important than anything else I mentioned!
Post a Comment